Wednesday 24 June 2009

Development Update

It's been a hectic past couple of weeks. So much so that I've neglected to tell you all what's been happening over here on the technical side. As Sophie has mentioned we have had some small issues with the rig and with the pipeline for passing animated characters to the engine. However, I am very pleased to tell you that we have everything working and that the cows are now happily running around our track.

That's right! While the animations were being worked on, I set about developing an AI network to allow the little critters to navigate their ways around. Unity makes it very easy to develop tools and I have ended up thoroughly enjoying what I thought might be a tedious aspect of the development process. Take a look:

No comments:

Post a Comment